The Congregational Care Ministry Team will be led by the Ministry Team Leader and the Congregational Care Director.
Our mission is to share God’s love to people who connect themselves with the community of believers at Karl Road Baptist Church. Our purpose is to encourage, support, pray with, rejoice with, and generally attempt to meet the needs of the community of believers at KRBC.
Currently, the Congregational Care Ministry Team is comprised of the following sub-teams or areas of ministry:
- New Attendee Welcome – Offers opportunities for new attendees to learn more about the ministries of the congregation.
- Visitation – Encourages those who are homebound, grieving, or ill.
- Wedding Coordination – Facilitates the details of wedding ceremonies.
- Kitchen/Social Coordination – Provides oversight of the kitchen and coordinates church functions that require meals.
- Prime Timers – Offers activities and encouragement for mature adults.
- Benevolence – Provides financial counseling and/or assistance to meet the basic financial needs of people experiencing difficult life circumstances.
- Bereavement – Provides a meal for a grieving family after a funeral.
- Prayer Shawl – Provides crocheted shawls given to babies at birth and to those who are being prayed for by the congregation for a specific need.
- New Member Assimilation – Offers instruction regarding membership expectations. Facilitates new members connecting with church leaders to help engage them in KRBC ministries.