This ministry operates in three sub-teams, as described below, and is led by the Ministry Team Leader and Church Administrator.
Buildings and Grounds
The B&G team deals with all aspects related to care of the church facilities:
- Painting, cleaning, minor build-outs, and supervising the commercial cleaning staff.
- Overseeing landscape and yard maintenance and parking lot upkeep and repairs.
- Ensuring the general maintenance, service, and repair of the HVAC system.
- Overseeing the usage of the church facility.
- Coordinating the weekly volunteer maintenance group.
The IT team is responsible for all computer and internet needs of the church:
- Maintaining, purchasing, and designing technological systems that meet the church's educational and informational needs.
- Providing a secure Internet environment for our youth.
- Developing and maintaining an Internet presence for the church.
The Security Team is responsible for securing the building and facilities when not in use and ensuring the safety of members and guests while on the church grounds.
- Undergoing training for responding to medical and other emergencies.
- Securing the building each evening.
- Patrolling the buildings and grounds during church services and events.